26 April 2016

Coming soon...

Lately, I have been bad about updating my blog and getting information out there. Part of this is for one simple reason: information about my trips will be published in other venues very soon, and there is not much I can say.

Our recent trip to Equatorial Guinea was a huge success, and we had two Audubon Magazine personnel with us who are writing a trip about it. As soon as it comes out, I will link it here. In the meantime, feel free to check out my recordings on Xeno-Canto and my photographs on Flickr. We had a lot of great birds, including three first country records for Equatorial Guinea.

I also recently did a bird tour for Tropical Birding; we chased the grouse all around the state. I will be publishing a trip report through Tropical Birding soon, and will link to it here. In the meantime, enjoy videos of dancing grouse as I study for my thesis. I will be defending Monday, and will hopefully make my next blog post as a Master of Arts. More to come...

Jacob


Greater Sage-Grouse (Centrocercus urophasianus) displaying near Coalmont, Colorado.

No comments:

Post a Comment