25 January 2010

All at once...

Again, I've been bad about keeping up with my blog. No excuses, I know. So instead of going into a twenty page monologue about everything, I'll just put up a few updates:

Winter with David Bell: We got 80 species in Colorado, with highlights being White-tailed Ptarmigan (heard only), TWO Northern Pygmy-Owls, and all three Rosy-Finches.

My last day of break here in Louisiana, I got my lifer Armadillo, plus Allen's Hummingbird, Broad-winged Hawk, Buff-bellied Hummingbird, and almost 80 other more common southern species.

School: I am now back at school, and trying to conquer my biggest nemesis: CHEMISTRY.

As you can imagine, Chemistry has been taking up most of my time. I hope to get out birding more soon though. Also, I encourage you to check out David Bell's blog: http://ssmbirding.blogspot.com/ . He has a lot of good photos and stories.

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment